These pages will demonstrate more complex examples of possible DEA workflows.
The examples provided here can be found as Jupyter Notebooks in the dea-notebooks Github repository. Note that these functions have been developed by DEA users, not the DEA development team, and so are provided without warranty. If you find an error or bug in the functions, please either create an Issue in the Github repository, or fix it yourself and create a Pull request to contribute the updated function back into the repository (See the repository README for instructions on creating a Pull request).
- View Landsat 8 imagery for a chosen time period
- Sun glint identification and removal
- Fractional Cover: Trend and Variability Analysis
- Pixel-wise trend and variability analysis
- Zonal Statistics
- Reporting and plotting
- Fractional Cover Percentiles
- Cumulative Mass Residual Rainfall Calculation
- Compute 1 km pixel count summaries for Mangrove Cover
- Running linear models on DEA indices
- Make a plot for each month
- Tiled, Parallel Image Segmentation