These pages demonstrate how to perform simple analysis to take advantage of the temporal depth of data available within DEA.
The examples provided here can be found as Jupyter Notebooks in the dea-notebooks Github repository. Note that these functions have been developed by DEA users, not the DEA development team, and so are provided without warranty. If you find an error or bug in the functions, please either create an Issue in the Github repository, or fix it yourself and create a Pull request to contribute the updated function back into the repository (See the repository README for instructions on creating a Pull request).
- Visualising vegetation phenology
- Loading cloud-free Sentinel 2 and Landsat from multiple satellites into one dataset
- Polygon drill
- Pixel drill using interactive widgets
- Per-pixel regression of tide heights vs. MNDWI
- Interrogate crop poylgon to explore phenology
- Water, wet vegetation and fractional cover polygon drill stack plot
- Hovmoller of Tasselled Cap Wetness, Brightness, Greenness, Rainfall
- Hovmoller plot of NDVI and Rainfall
- Hovmoller of Tasselled Cap Wetness, Brightness, Greenness, Rainfall for Multiple Sites
- Hovmoller plots of NDVI and Rainfall (multiple sites)
- Snow monitoring with Landsat
- Extract customisable time-series of inundation within a polygon using Landsat data